Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Signing Off



Check out the WGA's blog with all sorts of interesting tidbits about this strike.

I read an article yesterday about entertainment bloogers going on strike as well, in support of the writer's strike. I thought that was funny. But then I thought: "Hell, no one reads this blog anyway and I'm hard-pressed for a reason to actually keep it going. Why don't I say that I TOO am striking in solidarity to cover up the fact that I really don't feel like writing on here?"

Good idea.

So yeah. That's where I'm at.
Maybe when the strike's over I'll have something new to write about. Maybe not.

Adieu...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

"Entertainment bloogers" is a funny typo.

Maybe this will give you more time to work on the novel, unless of course you're on strike there too.

I'll miss you!