Thursday, July 03, 2008

Witch Prison 101

So we had our opening night of "Witch Prison" last night and it went well. Good laughs in the right spots. My brother saw the show and said it flowed well with no slow sections. He said it was Simon's best work so far. Another guy I talked to after the show said he's seen Simon's literary progression and feels this is a culmination of everything. I definitely think this is the most completely realized production the Lion Pinball Players have mounted so far.

We are actually listed in the New York Times theater section this time around, so perhaps more people will discover the play and check it out.

I've taken the week off from work, so I can just relax and focus on the play. Which is nice.

Check out the play's website and reserve a ticket if you're not busy this weekend with your Fourth of July plans.

1 comment:

bruised reed said...

You know, I think I have seen you in one of those tourist photos. Wow.
Good luck with the show.