Thursday, October 13, 2005

25 Things I Need

This is a little game going around the "blogosphere". I've seen it a couple of times. What you do is type in "(your name) needs" in quotes in Google and let the fun begin.

I've discovered just what it is I need at the moment, and that's good to know...

1.Dave needs Firefox and BugMeNot.
2.Dave needs some advice. Dave told Carmen that he really likes her, but Carmen doesn't want a new boy-friend. Dave's mate Diego suggests to make Carmen jealous.
3.Dave needs plywood.
4.I think Dave needs a vacation. Dave is upset again, and this time with his (former?) buddy Adam Curry. The reason is that Dave thinks Adam has stolen the credit from him for inventing podcasting, and for writing the first iPodder.
5.Big Dave needs a kidney.
6.Dave needs to share from his own experience, not point an accusing finger at Scott.
7.DAVE NEEDS VACATION FROM CARRYING HIS FIANCEE'S BAGS.
8.I think Dave needs to work one of these into his live appearances.
9.Dave needs to promote his blog, not his buddy's. Guys just have to
unzip and whip it out.
10.Dave needs to be kept abreast of any ... (I tried to follow up this link to see what I should be kept abreast of, but the link was invalid. I need to be kept abreast of these problems!)
11.All Dave needs is time A briefcase coloured lime Techno lime green
12.If Dave needs that letter, i say go for it and good luck for Monday.
13.Dave needs to do due diligence on the dashes ‘-’ in the column.
14.Dave needs to get back into form and get his hair cut like Bill Maher.
15.DAVE NEEDS YOUR BEST WISHES & PRAYERS
16.Dave needs to review the press release that Heather submitted.
17.Dave needs to understand the seriousness of his position and how it affects not just his department, but the candidate and the reputation of the University, as well.
18.Right now Dave needs sponsors.
19.Dave needs support too!
20.dave needs 30 buttons.
21.Dave needs additional visits to achieve his goals,
22.I think Dave needs new glasses *g*.
23.Dave needs to find replacements for Reiter, Pause, Caballero, Marsh and Armas.
24.holy crap, dave needs to eat.
25.Dave needs an excuse to "LOL" every five minutes, that's why... LOL!

Well, damn. I need a lot, don't I? I'm most concerned about the buttons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! Funny. I tried it and the first one that came up for me was "Elizabeth needs both counseling and an attorney."

Plywood, Dave. Better get on that.

:-)

DaveO said...

I really need that plywood now. Part of my ceiling broke off last night and has been dripping water into my room. It's been raining non-stop for five days and now it's raining in my room! Help!

Anonymous said...

Aww, damn... That sucks.

Dave needs a new apartment.