Monday, May 21, 2007

Damn You WebMD

So, thanks to information on the internet, I've diagnosed myself with cancer.

The other day I noticed a painful lump on the back of my head near the top, then yesterday my neck started getting sore, and today I discovered another lump on the back of my head on the left side, even with my ear, and one developing in my neck on the left side.

Upon looking up information on the internet, I've come to the conclusion that I have cancer and my head will explode within a fortnight.

Actually, I'm not too worried about it yet. If the lumps persist for a few weeks, I'll get it checked out by a doctor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure its nothing, but don't put anything like that off for a few weeks. My friend Danielle died recently from Hodgkins and she had a lump on her neck that she put off going to a doctor for a few months because she didin't have insurance. Again, its probably nothing but why wait?