Thursday, May 10, 2007

In Memory

I was looking around on MySpace at work tonight and discovered that an old high school friend had passed away. There were comments on his page saying how much he'd be missed. I went to the obituary section of The Daily Local News' website and discovered that my old friend Ken Miller had died this past weekend.

Ken had recently gotten in touch with me on MySpace and would occasionally send me messages about "the old days". Not that we were close friends, but we did run in the same circle.

He leaves behind three daughters, and if you remember Ken, or just feel like doing something good, you can make a memorial contribution to Hudson L. Voltz, PC Trust Account, FBO/Kenneth S. Miller III Children Educational Fund, 525 Highland Blvd., Suite 107, Coatesville, PA 19320

No comments: