Friday, October 13, 2006

Ugh!

I discovered last night, as I was taking a shower, that the water had been turned off. I discovered this because the cold water was not running, only the hot. So as soon as we ran out of the water that was in the hot water heater...

I finished work early last night, so, with so much free time, I decided to deposit this week's work check at the ATM. It was about 1 in the morning so I pulled out my wallet to get my check card to open the door to the bank's ATM. And I discovered that I no longer have a check card. I think I left it in the ATM when I got some money out on Wednesday.

The headphone jack is fried on my iPod and I cannot hear any audio, no matter what headphones I plug in. The iPod plays fine. I just can't actually listen to it! I was going to take it to the Apple Store tomorrow and see what can be done, but now that I don't have any sort of credit/check card, I should probably wait.

I really need to get the water turned back on. Cuz I have to poop...

No comments: