Friday, February 16, 2007

Faux-Date Dot Com (Addendum)

This is a recent message from another "member" on this site.
Again, this is the only message I got from this "person". Again they try to make me feel like shit and guilt me into paying for the service. Nice try fuckers!

This one was titled: "Guess You Really Don't Care"

It's very odd that I still haven't received anything from you after about 4 or 5 emails. I was simply asking if you maybe wanted to hang out sometime but guess that's to much for you. Im a straight froward person that doesn't play games when it comes to something I want.

Like my money, huh?
I suppose they'll suspend my account soon, for failure to play along. I imagine there's some mafioso sitting in front of a laptop, thinking he's got a sucker on the line and he's getting frustrated trying to reel me in. So frustrated he misspelled "forward".

No comments: