Tuesday, April 03, 2007

How Much Does Yahoo Suck? Let Me Count The Ways

I cannot log in to my Flickr account because I had to create a Yahoo account in order to do so and somehow when I was doing so it made me create a different username so that the one that is associated to my account is not the same as the one I must use to sign in, but it is the same as the one that is associated to my email account, but my email account is associated to something entirely different now and it says it does not exist in the world of Flickr, but I received an email saying that my mail from Flickr would continue to be sent to that email address and notified me of a different username that I should be using, but when I try to sign in it says that the zip code associated to that account does not match the one on file so I try a different zip code and then it lets me proceed to the next level of security questions which is what is my father's middle name and there is only one correct answer there but somehow whenever I enter it it says that I am wrong and I can't for the life of me remember what name I could've possibly mis-typed if that's the case and there is no way to access my account in any way whatsoever and all I could do was send an email to them requesting that they go fuck themselves.

So that account exists entirely on it's own now. I can neither update nor cancel it because I am not authorized to do so it appears.

No comments: